Micro Strategies' experienced consultants will help your business maximize your IBM PureData (formerly Netezza) investment by optimizing and converting all existing data and schemas from your data warehouse and business intelligence environments while maintaining the quality of data.
As the amount of data grows and users request instant access to information, companies are moving away from their legacy data management systems in favor of more scalable, flexible appliances as an answer to large data sets. With simple deployment, out-of-the-box optimization, no tuning and minimal on-going maintenance, the IBM PureData warehouse appliance has the industry's fastest time-to-value and lowest total-cost-of-ownership.
IBM PureData can:
- Offer you the ability to react to market changes by providing unlimited analytic possibilities
- Identify risks and improve outcomes
- Provide analysis on complete data sets and eliminate sampling
- Quickly capture and analyze your data to define strategic business objectives
The benefits of IBM PureData are:
- Speed: 10x-200x faster than traditional systems
- Simplicity: No tuning and no indexes
- Rapid Deployment: Implement in days vs months
- Savings: Low total cost of ownership
Micro Strategies is the only IBM Business Partner with two technology solution centers on the east coast. We offer hands-on demonstrations, testing, benchmarking, replications and PoC's. Both of our solution centers are equipped with the latest IBM Business Intelligence Suite including IBM PureData, Cognos Enterprise, SPSS (Data Collection, Statistics, Modeler, ADM), InfoSphere BigInsights Enterprise (Streams, Data Explorer, etc.) and Information Management stack (Information Integration, Lifecycle Management)